Introducing Alarm Response Management...
Rethinking community security.
The reduction in Police budgets and the increasing demands on their services has reduced prevention patrols and their presence in your community.
We are here to provide you with a monitored burglar alarm and a community security patrol to reduce your risk to burglary, doorstep crimes and antisocial behaviour - Stop it happening to you!
We provide a professional witness service to gain evidence for prosecutions, and deal with loss and crime prevention. This is a dynamic document and may change to accommodate legislation, procedures and circumstances.
- You join. We are a membership based Community Interest Company and membership costs a once only £41.20 (This includes an alarm for household or business premises).
- Then there's a 20p a day monitoring fee (paid monthly).
- Members benefit from discounted additional alarms at £49.99p each - these can be used in the shed, garage caravan or vehicle (No mains power required!). Non-members can purchase the alarms for £84.40p.
- We can provide SIM cards at an additional cost, but we recommend you buy your own - choose a SIM provider that works best in your area.
* Cover is just 20p per day! Join us today
Have a look at what membership brings you...
- Cover for your household as long as the monthly fee is paid (the service is available to all occupiers)
- Your own alarm response security patrol (security problems at your home? Get in touch and we'll attend to support you in securing your home)
- CCTV incident management on premises (incidents at your premises will be filmed for you as evidence)
- Your own professional witness team (former Police Officers can witness events reducing risks to members having to give evidence in court and their identity becoming known)
- Your own team to manage all security administration/reports complying with the Police and the Security Industry Authority requirement.
- Your own monitored alarm.
That's a once only payment of £41.20 covering your home or business.
...then there's that 20p per day monitoring fee* This is to monitor your premises 24/7 because monitored alarms need monitoring.
- It provides for a control to make sure patrols are where they should be.
- It ensures patrols operate as they should.
- It provides your vulnerable relative with a contact when they need one.
- It provides an emergency contact for you when things go wrong.
Our promise to you...
We will provide you and your loved ones with an alarm monitoring service without the cost or complication of an expensive pre-installed alarm system. Our kit is simple and our service is personal.
...don't forget we're the only people that respond with a patrol to your property following an alarm activation!